Seamly2D (pattern drafting) and SeamlyMe (body measurements) enable patternmakers and tailors to create custom-fit digital sewing patterns.
Join the discussion with our friendly global user community on our Forum in any language you wish.
Seamly2D and SeamlyMe are released under the GPLv3+ license as free and open-source software, downloadable from the Seamly website.
You have the right to use, sell, share, and distribute your patterns in any way you wish.
User Video Channels
- Seamly2D YouTube channel
- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfAppi5tBOOLflLa70-ovlw The Costume Maker's Guide to the Galaxy]
- Olga Makaryuk (Ольга Макарюк), Russian
- Full Of Craft, French
- Timelace Studio, English
- Klaudia Prusińska Szycie Bielizny, Polish
- YouTube channel Costurando com Tecnologia, Portuguese
Information for Developers
- Hacking:Technical decisions
- Hacking:Developer FAQ
- Hacking:Code style conventions
- Hacking:API documentation
- Hacking:Problems and solutions
- Hacking:Making pull requests
- Hacking:Tools - Development tools and how to use them
- Hacking:Source Tree - Finding your way inside Seamly2D's source tree
- Hacking:Building - Common things you should know before compiling Seamly2D
- Hacking:How To Report Seamly2D Bugs
- Hacking:Preparation to release
- Hacking:Adding new tool
- Hacking:How to contribute to the project
- Developer:Crash Reports
- Developer:Broken WIKI links